Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tresor Records (GER)
eYe-reEs
post Dec 17 2008, 17:50
Post #1

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 19

Tresor Records History

It was the time when the Wall came down. It seemed like the whole world wandered into East Berlin: the new frontier. In the heart of a pre-war metropolis and previously prohibited area surrounding Potsdamer Platz, electronic music lovers found a new location which was made to measure for the underground scene: Tresor, a new home that once housed the bank vaults of Europe’s largest department store in the 1920’s.

Since 1991 it has been here that Berlin’s DJ’s and musicians have continued to meet techno and house turntable artists from all over the world: Jeff Mills and Underground Resistance, Daniel Bell, Blake Baxter, Cristian Vogel, Juan Atkins, Neil Landstrumm, Joey Beltram, Surgeon, The Advent and many more.

Starting a „club label“ was the next logical step, helped by the growing contact with the artists. In the late summer of 1991 Tresor Records began as a subsidiary label of Interfisch Records (Clock DVA, Final Cut feat. Jeff Mills, Cosmic Baby, TV Victor) with the release of „Sonic Destroyer“ by the Detroit trio Undergound Resistance. The Berlin-Detroit connection has proven beneficial and vital for the artists and the Berlin team ever since the Interfisch days. The label has proven itself a formidable platform for diverse projects including the Tresor Club Headquarters releases, the housefloor series of Globus Mixes, the legendary Tresor Compilations and productions by some of Berlin’s and the world’s most respected electronic music composers, DJs and producers.

Tresor Records is characterized by the principle not to release material fast and indiscriminately but rather to put emphasis on long term collaborations with its artists. Ca. 100 maxi releases and 100 LP/CD releases involving the participation of hundreds of artists - whether one-off or regular Tresor names - the motto „quality instead of quantity“ remains engraved on the underground stones of the Tresor legend.

Browse through our release catalogue, artist information and the year-by-year Tresor Records History. Of course you can buy most of our releases on vinyl, CD or MP3 formats, print the covers and create your own Tresor CD collection.

From the underground to you. Strictly Tresor.

READ MORE @ tresorberlin.de

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Dec 17 2008, 17:54
Post #2

TRESOR CLUB this week
17, 18, 19, 20 December 2008:

Wednesday, 17 December 2008 | midnight | Bonito House Club / New Faces
Musically we were enriched in 2003 with her 2xCD "Welttour" release with Electric Indigo: Acid Maria makes an exclusive appearance tonight in the Batterieraum! One of Munich's original techno catalysts in the early club scene, she anchored herself in Alcatraz's legendary parties and blossomed towards international fame. Joining her in this extraordinary program is our rippin' tech-house lady Suzi Wong, and this is a wicked ticket for some hot dancing tracks upside your head. Especially when house doctor Max Montana slides in as well, kickin' up some dust with his choice selections of gourmet club tracks. With the New Faces night welcoming two fresh techno heads to Tresor, Headquarters' DJ Ro introduces a live set by Potsdam's Leigh Johnson, and DJ Kante from Brandenburg.

BATTERIERAUM:
- Suzi Wong (Berlin)
- Acid Maria (München)
- Max Montana (Berlin)

TRESOR:
- Tresor Headquarters DJ: Ro
- New Faces: Leigh Johnson - Live PA (rohrmusik/Potsdam), Kante (Brandenburg)

This post has been edited by eYe-reEs: Dec 17 2008, 18:31

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Dec 17 2008, 17:57
Post #3

Thursday, 18 December 2008 | 10pm | Radio Soulwaxmas*
It's been SO worth the wait: finally the season sensation arrives. The legendary Soulwax crew aka 2manyDJs throws a party in the form of the Radio Soulwaxmas tour, and tonight they hit our home with some international musical enrichment for the holidays. The Dewaele Brothers: a group! A band! An electronic duo! The Belgian heavies have ripped open-air and festival audiences with their terrific performances, and left solid souvenirs from their MTV moderation spot. How can you miss with the amazing line-up organized for your clubbing pleasure: give it up for Canada's enfant terrible Tiga; DJ, remixer and producer Erol Alkan who electrified London during the 90's with his legendary Trash Club; Boys Noize aka Alexander Ridha, whose "Oi Oi Oi" dbut album and label rocked the club world in 2007, and embellishes us with an exclusive appearance; another UK DJ Riton, elusive and very underground in the form of associations like Gucci Sound System, Die Verboten (with Soulwax) and Eine Kleine Nacht Musik; Italy's house/grunk/ghetto-tekkers Crookers ("yo - We Are Prostitutes"!); Brazil's tropical grindcore electronic bumper Mixhell; the totally hip duo from Belgium Aeroplane with their style of throwing around "psyché guitars, pop keys, melancholic waves and disco beats"; and an electrifying live set by Belgium's Paul Chambers. But wait: yeah yeah yeah - expect some groovy special guests so see you at this party of parties!
[ * guest event ]

Presale tickets: Eventim and koka36.de/
Presale price: 22 Euros
Tresor Club door price at the party: 26 Euros

Thursday, 18 December 2008 2008 | 10pm | Radio Soulwaxmas*

BATTERIERAUM & TRESOR:
- Soulwax (Modular / PIAS / Belgium)
- 2manyDJs
- Tiga (Turbo Rec., PIAS / Canada)
- Erol Alkan (Resist Music / UK)
- Boys Noize (Boys Noize Rec / Berlin)
- Riton (Grand Central / Get Physical / UK)
- Crookers (Southern Fried Rec / Italy)
- Mixhell (Kitsuné / Brazil)
- Aeroplane (Eskimo / Belgium)
- Paul Chambers - Live PA (Gigolo Records, Feinwerk / Belgium)
- & Special Guest
[ * guest event ]

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Dec 17 2008, 17:58
Post #4

Friday, 19 December 2008 | midnight | Club Berlin
He counts among Detroit's most influential DJ's and producers: Mike Huckaby has brought out some excellent, high-quality electronic music from the Motor City, and also is the founder of Youthville, teaching electronic music production to the younger Detroit generation. With Tresor Records artist Pacou, who shares the Batterieraum Floor with him tonight, they released in 2007 the "Sessions" and "Detroit Remixes" 12 inches: dub techno and urban house with the refined production qualities from Pacou's respected studio work. When you've made it through the tunnel and onto the Tresor Floor, you are treated with Mike Dehnert's energized and sizzling live set, as well as a DJ set that to make this a very special event indeed for his fans. Rockin' the basement with him is our resident punk-tech-neo-grime alternative techno freakin' the beat - Mack!

Friday, 19 December 2008 | midnight | Club Berlin

BATTERIERAUM:
- Mike Huckaby (Cache Rec. / Detroit)
- Pacou (Cache/Tresor Rec. / Berlin)

TRESOR:
- Mike Dehnert - LivePA + DJ Set (Tresor Rec., Fachwerk / Berlin)
- Mack (Tresor / Berlin)

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Dec 17 2008, 17:59
Post #5

Saturday, 20 December 2008 | midnight | International
With three albums under his belt and a career that quells from the early 90's, American Dan Curtin has defined himself as one of the key players in the development of techno as we know it today, and the now Berlin-based artist does a welcomed gig in our house tonight. The mysterious Berlin artist Redshape makes another appearance in Tresor tonight: after his "Shaped World EP" pushed him into the top ten of Germany's best music magazines, his gigs have garnered interest internationally. He is ultra-modern and expels a style ranging from oldschool influenced Chicago / New York House structures to actual minimal flavoured hard Carl Craig styled beats. Wearing a red mask saves his real life identity and increases the "Mensch Und Maschine" effect during his performance. Tresor Records and Highgrade artist Todd Bodine delivers his signature minimal beat and modern house groove to round off the Batterieraum line-up. From experimental bleeps to Chicago-influenced jack trax to the melodic direction of his recent work, American Jeff Samuel's biography reads like a literal Who's Who of famous artists, producers, clubs and record labels. Whether experimenting with melodic techno or pop sensibilities, the electronic dance music scene has propelled Jeff to the top of techno's most respected artists and DJ's. Sharing the DJ booth with him is another American export now living in Berlin as well: Dave Turov is actually a native from Uzbekistan, grew up in Brooklyn, lived and worked through New York's golden Twilo era, and set up with NYer John Selway the CSM label which gave birth to the very hip and underground party series "M" in the German capital. Techno of the finer art tonight people….

Saturday, 20 December 2008 | midnight | International

BATTERIERAUM:
- Dan Curtin (SubStatic / Berlin)
- Redshape - Live PA (Music Man, Delsin / Berlin)
- Todd Bodine (Highgrade, Tresor Rec. / Berlin)

TRESOR:
- Jeff Samuel (Pokerflat, Trapez / Berlin)
- Dave Turov (CSM / Berlin)

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Dec 17 2008, 18:01
Post #6

Record sale and merchandise market in Tresor Club: Sunday, 21 December 2008, 2-8pm

Tresor Records, the labels Persona, Restoration and other labels will be offering the unique opportunity to find some exceptional to rare, limited or out-of-print discs and CD's, DVD's, plus an array of individual clothing and other merchandise. A screen will be set up in order to view diverse DVD's. This is a great chance to get in some music holiday shopping, meet like-minded and friendly people from the scene, and enjoy an afternoon in Tresor Club. There will be snacks and glühwein so come on by and join in the relaxed atmosphere with us!

Where: Tresor Club - Batterieraum
Köpenicker Str. 70
10179 Berlin Mitte
(U-Bahnhof Heinrich-Heine-Straße)
When: 2-8pm

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Dec 17 2008, 18:03
Post #7

TAKE OFF 2009!! New Years Eve in Tresor Club - starting @ 10pm! 3 Floors - 12+ DJ's and Surprise Guests - alll night long!

Cross over into the New Year 2009 with a mighty marathon of the high-grade underground Tresor Berlin experience. This year we've got the party rolling on three floors, splitting the all-night adventure into a spectrum of music seasonings for all tastes.

Whether you're in the mood for the classy, sexy, funky electronic soul of Tresor house music or the energized, whirling, bangin', uncompromising intelligence of Tresor techno - you can meet up with your New Year's goal right here with us.

Tresor New Year's Eve "TAKE OFF 2009!" Marathon Line-Up: Blake Baxter, DJoker Daan, Daffy, Tyree Cooper, Wimpy, Medy Soul, Kriek, Housemeister, Pikaya (live), Franky (DJ Set), Dash and Dry

BATTERIERAUM:
- Blake Baxter (Mix Media, Tresor Rec. / Detroit)
- Djoker Daan (Tresor Bonito House Club / Berlin)
- Daffy (no_label, no_release / Berlin)
- Tyree Cooper (SupaDupa Rec. / Berlin)
- Wimpy (www.wimpy.info / Berlin)
- Medy Soul (Berlin)

TRESOR:
- Kriek (Tresor / Berlin)
- Housemeister (allyoucanbeat / Berlin)
- Dash (Tresor, Rampe-D / Berlin)
- Dry (Tresor, Rampe-D / Berlin)

+4 BAR:
- Pikaya - Live PA ( Cadenza / Berlin)
- Franky - DJ Set ( Pikaya / Berlin)
- more DJ's TBA!

Doors open: 10pm
Address:
Köpenicker Str. 70
10179 Berlin Mitte
(U-Bahnhof Heinrich-Heine-Straße)

tresorberlin

This post has been edited by eYe-reEs: Dec 17 2008, 18:30

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Dec 17 2008, 18:22
Post #8

TRESOR RECORDS is pleased to announce a major RE-STOCK of classic Tresor releases

Just in time for the holiday season, we at Tresor Records are pleased to present some of our most celebrated releases from our catalogue, back in stock and ready for ordering in our online shop. Legendary techno artists Joey Beltram, James Ruskin, Cristian Vogel, X-102, The Advent and many more (including the long out-of-print legendary "Scion: arrange and process basic channel tracks") have finally taken up space again in our store room shelves.

All you have to do is click on the release or releases of your choice and you'll be lead directly to the page for ordering instructions. We thank you for your purchase and wish you merry listening to some of electronic music's most famous classic tracks!

CD's:

Tresor. 064: Various Artists - Tresor Compilation Vol.5
Tresor. 110: Cristian Vogel - Busca Invisibles
a Tresor. 157: Matthew Herbert - Globus Mix Vol.5
Tresor. 192: Cristian Vogel - Dungeon Master (2xCD)
Tresor. 195: The Advent - Sketched For Life (2xCD)
Tresor. 196: Shifted Phases (aka Drexciya) - The Cosmic Memoirs Of The Late Great Rupert J. Rosinthrope
Tresor. 200: Scion - arrange and process basic channel tracks
Tresor. 218: Joey Beltram - Live @ Womb
Tresor.219: Cisco Ferreira - T.R.I.N.I.T.Y.
Tresor. 220: Various Artists - Tresor Compilation Vol. 13: It's Not Over (2xCD)
Tresor. 227: Octave One - Off The Grid (CD+DVD)
Tresor. 233: James Ruskin - The Dash
Tresor. 234: X-102 - re-discovers The Rings Of Saturn

VINYL:

Tresor. 212LP: Various Artists - Tresor Compilation Vol. 12: Illumination (2x12")
Tresor. 228EP: Tim Wright - Definitely Wrong (12")
Tresor. 229LP: Octave One - Off The Grid (2x12")
Tresor. 233LP: James Ruskin - The Dash
Tresor. 234EP: X-102 - Titan EP (12")

browse the catalogue

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Dec 17 2008, 18:30
Post #9

Interview with James Ruskin
http://www.tresorberlin.de/

With critics praising James Ruskin’s new album “The Dash”, we caught up with him while he was in Berlin for the record release party in Tresor Club.

01) In a recent interview you stated that in the last few years the way you approach your music has changed, with a completely different meaning behind it. Could you elaborate on this?

I have quite different ideas now about what I want to achieve and with the technology I use now in the studio ideas are realised in a very different way to how I would write several years ago. It was important for me to change the way I was working so that I could move on and reach the point that I wanted with this project.

We were quite frankly taken aback at the depth and intimacy that your new album projects. Is this a direction you explored exclusively for "The Dash" or do you plan to continue in this vein?

No it's definitely not exclusive to this album, the idea is to continue expanding what I am doing. As an artist you go through stages and this is where I am at the moment. It's very easy to become too comfortable with what you are doing and take the easy route with things and that is the time you need to throw everything in the air and start again.

After your last album release "Into Submission" in 2001, you're again working with Tresor Records. Could you elaborate a bit on the progression of your relationship with Tresor?

Well I have been involved with the club and the label since around 1997 so it seemed natural to release this album with them. I think over the years since 'Into Submission' we have discussed the idea of releasing another album many times so it's good to finally get it done!

The beautiful track "Lahaine" on your current 12" is dedicated to your former Blueprint Records partner Richard Polson, as is also the entire album "The Dash". What does the future look like now for your legendary label?

It is really important for me to keep Blueprint alive so there is going to be a relaunch very soon as it has taken a bit of a back seat over the last couple of years. I have a project underway with Karl O'Connor under our O/V/R guise which will probably be the next 12 and I have just finished some solo tracks which I am putting together for an EP to follow that. I'm also going to open the label up to other artists which hasn't really happened before, so I hope I get some interesting demo's as people have a very pre conceived idea about what I am into and what I would release.

There is a certain melancholy in some of the atmospheric tracks on the album. Is this a result of "glimpses into a twilight world full of sweaty handshakes, dimly lit clubs and smoke filled caverns" as your biography states?

A lot of my music has had that feel over the years. Your environment and mood tend to filter down into the music you make even if it is subconscious. The main thing for me was that I really wanted this album to have a much broader sound than the previous two, and to work on different levels, I prefer to think of it as an electronic music album as apposed to a Techno album which could immediately place a false conception on it.

The B-side to "Lahaine" is a remix of the track by your sometimes artistic partner Karl O'Connor. What are some of your future projects together?

We have been performing together for some time as O/V/R and they have always been stand out gigs so it is good that we are finally getting round to expanding the project in the studio, and working out the best way for us to collaborate. There will be some releases ready in the very near future.

Where and when did you compose the music for the new album?

I have a purpose built studio at home so all the recording was done there. It was recorded over quite a long period of time as I wanted to let the album evolve rather than putting any kind of time restrictions on getting it finished so things changed quite a lot, as I wanted it to work as a whole piece and not just individual tracks.

You are almost constantly touring with gigs all over the world: how do you manage to keep up your family life as a father?

Well it's not easy but you have to priorities things and make sure your time is spent well. It's almost as if I have two lives that at the moment don't really cross paths but, as my daughter gets older and starts becoming interested in what I do the lines will become more blurred.

A new aspect of your DJ sets has been incorporating a laptop in order to layer the sounds of older house or techno classics together with newer, more precise recordings. How has the reaction been from the dance floor to this technique?

I have been doing this for probably three years now and for me it really works to use both vinyl and the computer as it opens up the possibilities of what you can do during a set, and it's great for creating remixes live and testing new material. From the point the point of view of the audience I think the important thing is the music not what is used to present it. Electronic music lives and survives on technology so it's important to be open minded to changes.

It's clear that you have been playing more and more live sets: have you established a preference between Djing and playing live?

They are two very different things and I really enjoy both. It was quite difficult for me to start with to get used to the far more structured approach of playing live after many years of ding but I have only scratched the surface of what can be done with the live shows and I want to expand what I am doing over time.

Last New Year's Eve you played together with Luke Slater in London - will you be working with him in the future? Who are some of the other artists you plan on working with in the future?

It's always difficult to plan collaborations as everyone's schedules tend to clash, but my focus will be on the O/V/R project.

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Jan 14 2009, 12:30
Post #10

X-102 Rediscovers The Rings Of Saturn - der Film
Wednesday 28 January 2009, Eiszeit Kino cinema Berlin

Tresor Records and Eiszeit Kino cinema present:

Jeff Mills:
X-102 Rediscovers The Rings Of Saturn

German premiere and the first and only showing with Jeff Mills present.

Synopsis

A visual and sound graphic expose' of one of the Universes most beautiful and mysterious planet. In 1992, X-102 (Experimental 102) otherwise known as Underground Resistance. Then, the Detroit-based musical trio of Mike Banks, Jeff Mills and Robert Hood set out to create a musical project about the planet and its rings in a full length LP entitled "X-102 discovers the Rings Of Saturn". In a attempt to musically describe the physical make-up and contents of and the never-before seen Planet and each of the significant rings (A,B,C, E and F) surrounding the planet, X-102 opened up yet another encrypted chapter of Modern Music that their dedicated listeners and the music world did not expect.

It was the nature of Banks and Mills to plan, not only the music but also the image aspects of their projects.

As Banks and Mills made their own individual mark in the Electronic Music industry, they would occasionally discuss the probability of completing the plans of X-102.

Mills made the decision that "now is the time" to re-introduce the project of Saturn using the new images with the permission of Cassini Huygen program. Permission was granted and the work began to reintroduce X-102. Mills and Banks created new soundtracks for the new discoveries of Cassini Huygen and re-mastered the original compositions to create a comprehensive review of Saturn and the Rings.

Watch or download the official film TRAILER

Wednesday: 28 January 2009
8pm
at Eiszeit Kino cinema, Zeughofstr. 20, 10997 Berlin

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/
solarsystem.dlr.de/Missions/cassini/saturnsystem.shtml
axisrecords.com/
tresorberlin.com/

CD und Maxi-Singles: X-102 rediscovers the Rings of Saturn / Tresor.234 / released by Tresor Records, Berlin and Axis Records, Chicago.

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Jan 14 2009, 12:52
Post #11

- TRESOR CLUB this week
14, 16, 17 January 2009:

Wednesday, 14 January 2008 | midnight | Bonito House Club French Edition
The second Bonito House Club for 2009 starts with a nice French kiss: Chris Carrier has been one of France's house underground mavericks since the millennium, releasing an array of stylish 12" vinyls that has put his distinguished mark on European house. With sultry jazz impressions, old-school nods and basslines that bring up fond memories - his new EP "Living Here" is out this month on Robsoul and it's downright superb. A perfect match for the night is Tresor resident Todd Bodine, who is no stranger to tightened, jazz-influenced house that he infuses with signature funky bleeps. Bonito resident Prodomo rounds off the night with a sharp edge of house and tech-house peppering. For house music lovers, this is your night.

GLOBUS:
- Chris Carrier (Freak n' Chic, Robsoul Rec. / Paris)
- Todd Bodine (Highgrade / Tresor / Berlin)
- Prodomo (Messy household / Berlin)

Friday, 16 January 2009 | midnight | High Voltage *
The live music duo Tractile (concocted from the words "tactile" and "track") are actually Adam Young and Joel Boychuk, too young "partners in crime" who have, since their first live performance in 2003, pricked up the ears of fans in the German capital with their film-influenced blend of "demented but motivating tech grooves". Berliner Larsson is a regular face in Berliner clubs like Panorama Bar, Arena and Bar 25, and a member of established labels such as Trapez and Get Physical. Minimalistisch by nature, Michael Placke is one of the two DJ's of the Exquisite team who have successfully managed to make the Sparkasse automatic teller stations into spontaneous party scenes. Go boys! Michael Nadjé (one of the MCF project trio) on the other hand, calls his influences "Steve Mason swedish loop techno Berlin" - right on. Further into the High Voltage night gets you downstairs and Ricardo Esposito's minimal dream beats that have brought him to Mannheim's significant house label 8Bit. The whole Globus experience tonight is given a visual shot in the eye by ALiX's optic perception... The Tresor Floor voltage is backed by Danny Subsonic and his energetic, groovy electro beats, and the skilled live electro-onics of Berlin's fm80. In between this dynamic and vigorous program, you can slide into the +4 Bar and check out the smooth sounds of Italy's Mr: Ties ("That's HouseBaby!") - another MCF member - and Hamburg's Moritz - No. 3 MCF dude!
[* Guest event ]

GLOBUS:
- Tractile - Live-PA (MINUS / Kanada)
- Larsson (Bpitch Control, Trapez-Traum, Get Physical)
- Michael Placke (Exquisite-Berlin, Reclaim the Sparkasse)
- Michael Nadjé (The MCF / Hamburg)
- Visuals: ALiX (Club V, audio2aqua)
TRESOR:
- Ricardo Esposito (8Bit, Perplex / Hamburg)
- Danny Subsonic (Blackfox Music / Berlin)
- fm80 - Live PA
+4 BAR:
- Mr. Ties (the MCF / Italy)
- Moritz (the MCF / Hamburg)
[* Guest event ]

Saturday, 17 January 2009 | midnight | Hamburg-Berlin
Two of Hamburg's most respected acts over the last few years have repeatedly stopped by for some unforgettable parties in our home. Rene Dachner is a household name in the Hamburg club scene, spinning his groovy house and techno at the Weald events or top clubs like Uebel & Gefährlich. The sensational live set by Remute is always a floor-filler in Globus, and he has recently started his own Remute label, releasing the sublime "Zuendli" last August. The elevated house feeling is supported by Leyk and his penchant for urban and modern beats for the adult mind and feet. As he says: "deep house in the the new techno" - a precision Globus night. On the Tresor Floor two excellent residents who can deliver intelligent, Berlin underground techno like no others: Subtronic and the electrifying DJ set by Mike Dehnert. Two artists givin' up some uncompromising inner-city sounds all night long. You want techno? You got it wicked tonight…

GLOBUS:
- René Dachner (Hamburg)
- Remute - Live PA (Einmaleins Musik / Hamburg)
- Leyk (Tresor / Berlin)
TRESOR:
- Subtronic (Filtered Visions, Tresor / Berlin)
- Mike Dehnert (Fachwerk Rec:, Tresor / Berlin)

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Jan 14 2009, 12:57
Post #12

LOOK OUT - CIRCUS IN TRESOR!
Saturday, 14 February 2009

Since last December there have been details and rumours going around about an Adventure Circus Club in Tresor Berlin that will happen soon, and now it's official: it will finally take place on 14 February 2009!

The Adventure Circus Club organisers will be guests in Tresor Club for the first time and will present a completely new event concept for the legendary Berlin night scene. Experience sophistication that's fun!

The inspiration is in the idea of not focusing exclusively on the top-class DJ and live acts but rather to transform the entire club into a circus arena. This has required comprehensive preparation, which has been going full-speed ahead since December 2008.

Welcome to an excursion into a world of pantomime, machine-beings, acrobatics and shadow dancers that, next to extensive displayed visuals will provide an unforgettable adventure. And all this will of course integrate the usual dance-floor experience, right to the last kicking bassline.

So you can grasp your eager anticipation and be sure that with the Adventure Circus Club on 14 February 2009 in Tresor Club, you will take part in a special musical genre and club lifestyle that will deliver an exciting and attractive form of expression.

For the audience/clubbers this means a thrilling and modern form of cabaret that will provide an overwhelming atmosphere in the club.

And whether a tightrope will be drawn across the ceiling, or if lions will run around the club floor is not yet clear, but this we can already announce:

CLEAR THE ARENA FOR THE ADVENTURE CIRCUS CLUB!

CIRCUS MASTERS :

- EINZELKIND (Get Physical Music/La Pe�a)
- ANTE PERRY (Systematic, Moonboutique Rec./Dortmund)
- SOLEE (Parquet Rec./Stuttgart)
- CATH�N�DAN (Eintakt Rec.)
- KRIS BENTON (Mtunes)
- HAITO (Kickboxer)
- TAKT TICK (Partysan)
- DIGITALEX (Saint Emily Music)
- FELIX W�RZ (Partysan)
-BJ�RN LARSON (Partysan)
-DJ JUBILEE (Klang Gymnastik)
and many more...

+Quote Post
kejt
post Jan 14 2009, 13:51
Post #13

Member No.: 18

very nice

+Quote Post
fromm
post Jan 14 2009, 15:19
Post #14

...delivered into the hands of indifference.

Member No.: 1,367

ja sam cuo da je redshape ustvari sebastian kramer. a dobar je i kao jedno i kao drugo.

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Jan 23 2009, 15:47
Post #15

- TRESOR CLUB this week
21, 23, 24 January 2009:

Wednesday, 21 January 2008 | midnight | Bonito House Club
Comin' in from the cold and down from the cool club in the north Turbine2020, Tyler has been a resident there since 2004 and therefore supported some of the biggest names in electronic dance music that the club regularly books. Let's get down and check out some northern German tech-house, in conjunction with our tech-house DJane deluxe Suzi Wong, who straddles the beat and doesn't let up for a second, in true dance floor form. Give it no rest because we've got a guest from Sage's Splash Club parties, Silvio König and his fans come with the expectation of some fine-tuning in a hot, hot, hot Bonito House Club night in Tresor.

GLOBUS:

- Tyler (Turbine 20/20 / Altentreptow)
- Suzi Wong(Berlin)
- Silvio König (Splash Club / Berlin)

Friday, 23 January 2009 | midnight | Familienfeier *
Our friends from the Ostfunk family of artists and party funkers take off again for another night of rowdy, lightening-struck techno and house that has made them a top party address for clubbers in the German capital. On the roster tonight: Daniel Boon, Oliver Tatsch, Savas Pascalidis, Namito, Haito, Dirty Doering and Jaybase. The party starts upstairs in Globus and as the crowd expands, the Tresor Floor will open up for some further bangin' sounds in the way only Ostfunk delivers…
[* Guest event]

GLOBUS | TRESOR:

- Daniel Boon (Ostfunk / Berlin)
- Oliver Tatsch (Ostfunk / Berlin)
- Savas Pascalidis (Berlin)
- Namito (Great Stuff / Berlin)
- Haito (Spagat Music / Berlin)
- Dirty Doering (All you can Beat / Berlin)
- Jaybase (Ostfunk / Berlin)
[* Guest event]

Saturday, 24 January 2009 | midnight | London Calling
The call of London starts off with rising star Keaton: grabbing drum & bass by the throat and filling dance floors around the world, he has expanded his reach to techno, house and numerous other styles, his mixes slickly connecting songs and genres unexpectedly with perfect precision. And on to another side of the UK metropolis: there's been some techno rumbling that started in 1997 in London, some underground sounds and sonics that amount to a fast-forward to 2009, and Uglyfunk continues to manifest as a party series, artist roster and record label still representing fresh, underground no-skool music by core ugly heads and like minds. Our own resident Hanno Hinkelbein is busy together with the mighty Tobias Schmidt on the label, and joins the Ugly crew tonight on the decks. Sharing both floors for this exciting taste of the best of London underground techno: GMC, Esther Ofei, DJ Sikaflex, JE:5 and Sigma. Just click on their names for a sound sample of what you will be served tonight in Tresor. Uglyfunk in Berlin - and we brought it to you from across the channel to the German capital and into the club that made techno famous: TRESOR!

GLOBUS | TRESOR:

- Keaton (London)
- GMC (Uglyfunk)
- Hanno Hinkelbein (Nul Rec. / Berlin)
- Esther Ofei (Uglyfunk / London)
- DJ Sikaflex (Uglyfunk / London)
- JE:5 (Uglyfunk / London)
- Sigma (Uglyfunk / London)

TresorBerlin

This post has been edited by eYe-reEs: Jan 23 2009, 15:55

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Mar 5 2009, 20:57
Post #16

- TRESOR CLUB this week
04, 06, 07 March 2009:

Wednesday, 04 March 2008 | midnight | Bonito House Club - Queer
House music all night long! Following the successful blast-off in February of the monthly party series, Bonito House Queer seduces you this time with an official portion of testosterone in Tresor. The guys from the Kofferboys and Berlin's talk-of-the-town Jake The Rapper guarante for the successful transport of necessary proteins. Will Jake rise again to the occasion and grace the decks with rabbit ears? We wait eagerly… Extra aural treats will be offered by Crystal Cokes on the newly created PoppKlo floor.

GLOBUS:
- Jake The Rapper (Combination, Bar25)
- Kofferboys (Waikiki & Funk@delic)
- SL Jung (Messy Household / Berlin)
POPPKLO:
- Chrystal Cokes (Berlin)

www.myspace.com/queerbonitohouse

Friday, 06 March 2009 | midnight | Killabeat Records Label Showcase Pres. Citizen Kain

A super cool way to start off a Friday night out: Tresor welcomes Killabeat Records who bring the young French duo from Citizen Kain, aka Bruno D and Chris Dudzinski to the dancefloor centrefold. The team attacks the electronic music horizons with an explosive live cocktail of aggressive and energetic as well as sensual even erotic feelings, learnedly mixed with a fat sound, hypnotic and powerful rhythms. Also live, Lars Wickinger is literally all over Germany and Europe gigging, and releasing a volume of material since 2006. Look out for "UHU Blues" exclusive on the next 5 Years Lebensfreude compilation. It's hard to believe the young Brazilian Alvinho L. Noise has already been 12 years in the business, but his strong reputation in his home country, and his first visit to Germany in 2002 gave us a taste of this artist with a passion for Detroit techno. The Killabeat label co-founder Alex Sander is a maverick liaison between electronic music in different countries, namely Brazil where he set up a steadfast groundwork until the millennium and keeps up the intergrooves. Tonight he hits the decks together with MC/producer B-Rok aka Beanz from Bonn. Diamond Noise is Killabeat's other boss, a veteran Berlin DJ who ravers from the early 90's may remember as DJ Noise. Whether minimal techno sounds or rocking electro beats, he is always faithful to his own demands on groovy club-music.

GLOBUS:
- Citizen Kain - Live PA (MBF, Harthouse, KB / France, Lyon)
- Lars Wickinger - Live PA (Traum-Schallplatten, Curle Rec., Killabeat / Berlin)
- Alvinho L. Noise (Belo Horizonte, Noise Music Rec. / Brazil)
- Alex Sander & B-Rok (BRB - Killabeat Rec. / Berlin)
- Diamond Noise (Killabeat / Berlin)

TRESOR-Floor closed for tonight!

Saturday, 07 March 2009 | midnight | We Love Neon*
Back with a vengeance is Soma Records' dance music alchemists from Scotland SLAM, with four solo albums already in their discography and a terrific new release under their belt "Hot Knives EP". The duo takes their brilliant, unmistakable groove constantly around the world, championing the modern dance culture and it's a pleasure to experience their set tonight in Globus. Sonett77's Tim Thaler & F.O.S.T. team up on the decks for some groovy urban dance beats; Berliners Felix Würz (from Biss-(fest) parties) and Björn Larson give it up as DJ team as well so expect the energy to be at maximum on the decks; Gawron Paris are René Gawron and Ron Paris, a Berlin city duo who loves house music and you can get a full portion of their beat on the floor; France's Kiko received outstanding reviews for his 2008 2nd album "Slave Of My Mind", delivering an infectious sound somewhere between minimal techno, electro and synthpop. He has an amazing list of releases - check out his Myspace page for more. Fellow Frenchmen The Youngsters burst on the scene in 1999, released two acclaimed albums on Laurent Garnier's F-Communication label and proceeded to produce, remix and gig at the world's biggest events and foremost clubs. Adding to the super talent is Beroshima alias Frank Müller, who not only founded one of electronic music's most distinguished labels in the German capital Müller Records, but established himself as a veteran of the club scene. It would be hard to imagine Berlin without his signature style of electronic dance music, nor his label which features an incredible roster of international stars. Don't miss this party!

GLOBUS:
- SLAM (Soma, Paragraph / Glasgow, UK)
- Tim Thaler & F.O.S.T. (sonett77, Maria)
- Felix Würz & Björn Larson (Partysan)
- Gawron Paris (Nordic Trax / Berlin)
TRESOR:
- Kiko (Different / Grenoble / France)
- The Youngsters (F.Com, 2020 Vision, Ovum)
- Beroshima (Cocoon Rec., Soma Rec., Müller Rec. / Berlin)

Tresor Records ALBUM OF THE WEEK! - Tresor.141 | Terrence Dixon | From The Far Future

Tresor Records spotlights the many now-classic releases on the Tresor label, specifically for our newsletter readers. The MP3 or CD formats of this week's album can be purchased in our shop at HALF PRICE this week only. In addition, we offer for you a FREE SONG DOWNLOAD from the album - the links are found below. All offers end Sunday, 08 March 2009.

Native-Detroiter Terrence Dixon's longtime alliance with Godfather of Techno Juan Atkins has helped forge his own powerful sound in the world of minimal Techno. Since 1994, Dixon's presence has become well-established in the global Underground for having produced some of the deepest atmosphere in the genre, surfacing especially in the co-production of Juan Atkins' "Skynet" album from 1998 (Tresor 105).

For 2000, Terrence Dixon's exclusive album debut on Tresor entitled "From the Far Future" (March 2000) signaled the beginning of a strong new relationship between artist and label. Essentially variations of a concept, "From the Far Future" is delightfully warm with dreamlike excursions through Techno and House-based structures. According to Dixon, "'From The Far Future' is all about respecting those who came before me, respecting the art of pure techno, taking bits and pieces of what's old and making it new once again." Past Present and Future are interwoven within eleven tracks, all compositionally unified but each able to stand alone when heard individually.

The 50-minute journey of "From The Far Future" is deep, smooth and organic: specifically designed to be flexible and understood in club settings or at home. Alternating rhythms throb to the forefront while floating in echoey synthesizer washes. Subtle traces of some of the most ingenious profiles in the history of Electronic Music are hinted at, including Kraftwerk, Derrick May and Juan Atkins, bathing the listener in sensual nostalgia. Sublime.

Tracklisting:

01. Running Time (3:53)
02. Untitled (4:40)
03. One Bedroom Apartment (7:24)
04. Detroit Express (5:13)
05. Reasons (Vocal Mix) (4:30)
06. What Up (4:03)
07. Bonus Beat (Remix) (4:49)
08. The Bionic Man (Remix) (3:36)
09. Early Space Pioneers (3:53)
10. Shuffle All Circuits (4:18)
11. Hard Times (4:23) - free download here! **

** Right click the link and "save as" to your computer. Or open in your browser, then under EDIT "save as" to your computer.

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Mar 5 2009, 21:05
Post #17

Tresor & SCI+TEC present DUBFIRE: Tresor Club celebrates 18 years of club history on Saturday, 14 March 2009, with American underground electronic music conqueror Dubfire! Plus the full line-up has been confirmed, including Tresor artist Stewart Walker!

"I try to apply a punk ethic to my own music…it has to be groundbreaking, futuristic, unique and organic."

Decades from now, when the last of the electronic music dust settles, there will be a handful of names that will represent the pinnacle of a remarkable movement in music itself. One of these is indisputability Tresor. 18 years ago in the ruins of a former department store treasury, a landmark in clubbing history opened its doors. Now Tresor Club has a new face, a new home, and always expanding horizons. Tonight is the night to celebrate our 18 years and growing!

To start off we've got a major treat. There are few artists that can lay claim to conquering the underground as well as the mainstream, yet Ali 'Dubfire' Shirazinia has managed to dominate both. In fact, he's setting the musical agenda for others to follow in his footsteps. As one-half of the legendary electronic partnership, Deep Dish, Dubfire has won Grammys, released hit singles, remixed music's biggest names and rocked the world's most respected venues. Their last album, 2005's 'George is On', catapulted their name into the mainstream charts and saw the duo crisscross the globe.

In keeping with his obsessive love of music -- spanning punk, industrial/new wave, jazz, dub, hip-hop, house and techno -- Dubfire set out to push the musical boundaries and challenge the dance scene's preconceptions by going back to his roots. In 2008, Dubfire was heralded as the most forward-thinking artist, featured twice in the Top 10 of the '100 Most Charted Records of 2007' on Resident Advisor and winning Best Techno and Best Minimal Artist at the Beatport Awards. Dubfire is once again breaking new ground and moving the scene forward -- while keeping a steady grasp of his 'punk ethic'!

To make this amazing birthday celebration an electronic music orgy, we’ve invited some very special guests: Tresor recording artist Stewart Walker will hypnotize with his first-rate live set; Pär Grindvik aka The Hollow, the respected Stockholm producer and DJ now living in Berlin; the maverick artist from Hamburg Einmusik aka Samuel Kindermann aka Nicol; Playmate Music chef with a powerful, tech-house groove Ron Flatter; Mike Dehnert discharges an electrifying live set and Tresor resident Subtronic is a sure ticket to Berlin underground techno finery.

Special: Film-Premiere "Sub-Berlin"

(Start time: TBA)

Tresor.Club.018 - THE BIRTHDAY - Saturday, 14 March 2009

http://www.myspace.com/djdubfire
http://www.myspace.com/scitec
http://www.deepdish.com/

http://www.myspace.com/stewartwalker
http://www.myspace.com/grindvik
http://www.myspace.com/einmusik
http://www.myspace.com/ronflatter
http://www.myspace.com/mikedehnert
http://www.myspace.com/djsubtronic

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Mar 26 2009, 12:42
Post #18

Tresor.Club.Week
27 . 28 . March 2009

Friday, 27 March 2009 | midnight | Kanzleramt Night / Tresor Label Night

We enjoy welcoming old friends as guests, and the Kanzleramt parties in Tresor can be counted as among the most qualitative of all. Label chief Heiko Laux is present to kick off the party, a Berlin electronic music music innovator who has placed himself in the upper echelons of the international scene. Guests Chopstick (Berlin) & Johnjon (Hamburg) have been involved in a flurry of activity since forming Criminal Records and then together with André Stubbs the Baalsaal label and Hamburg parties Criminal & Friends. Chopstick's unique and uplifiting sound between minimal techno, techy house and electro, and Johnjon's house stream form a well-crafted and contemporary dance experience. Patrick Gräser, a young DJ on the scene, released a cool track "I'm Very Close" in 2008 on the distinguished Hamburg label Liebe*Detail, and besides giving us a sample of his mixing skills tonight, he also hosts the MEET:MÄRTINI nights at Watergate in Berlin together with Clé and Mike Vamp (Märtini Brös). Downstairs in Tresor you can get into the mind of electronic wizard Cristian Vogel, the legendary Tresor Records and Station 55 recording artist from Barcelona. Since his last release on Tresor "The Never Engine" (Tresor.231 - in our shop in CD and MP3 formats) Cristian has expanded his horizons even more, and tonight the spectrum of his genius can be experienced in Tresor where he has made techno history. Also on board for a sweaty and bangin' techno night is Barcelona's Moog Club resident Robert X, who's tight and searing sets have always brought the walls to a tremble when he plays Tresor.

GLOBUS:
- Heiko Laux (Kanzleramt, Rejected / Berlin)
- Chopstick & Johnjon (Criminal Rec., Baalsaal / Berlin)
- Luke (Tresor / Rejected / Berlin)
- Patrick Gräser (NIG, Liebe Detail / Berlin)
TRESOR:
- Cristian Vogel (Station 55 Records)
- Robert X (Moog, Dead Rose)

Saturday, 28 March 2009 | midnight | Tresor Klubnacht

The Hamburg trio Sono has delivered some infectious songs during their illustrious career, crafted dance tracks that found their way to club floors around the world. Tonight they mix selected vinyls and Lennart works the microphone for some of his precision vocal fidelity. The Glitz are 3 young and talented guys from northern Germany whose debut 2007 EP "White Line" was a huge success. Melodic, a little bit of old school but also fresh and groovy - this is The Glitz and tonight it's about vinyl… Eltron has been an electronic music ambassador from Berlin since 1994, weaving his sets of groove, flow and funkiness towards his very own style, playing frank rhythms dominated by melodic spheres of drifting music. On the Tresor Floor the serious techno-at-heart can enjoy a superb helping of masterful tech-music à la Tresor: label artist Pacou is the virtual techno scientist and Mike Dehnert the urban techno surgeon, and together we guarantee a night of electronic magic like you've never experienced before. After all, this is Tresor Berlin.

GLOBUS:
- SONO DJ-Team + Vocals (Hamburg)
- The Glitz DJ-Set (Voltage Musique , Pocketgame, Ideal / Rostock)
- Eltron (Festplatten, Lebensfreude - Berlin)
TRESOR:
- Mike Dehnert (Fachwerk Rec.,Tresor / Berlin)
- Pacou (Tresor Rec. / Berlin)

tresorberlin

Tresor @ Klubber´s Day, Madrid Saturday April 04, 2009
7 acts including House Of Fix premiere appearance in Madrid

The Klubbers' Day festival has become one of Europe's most exciting music festivals, and for this fourth edition our close ties with our Spanish amigos and Tresor Berlin will present again on Saturday, 04 April 2009 a special Tresor Floor for all of our Iberian Peninsula friends and fans.

This year we've got an amazing line-up of talent to rock the house all night long. Making their first appearance in Madrid is the bombastic live act House Of Fix. Jason Leach from Subhead and fellow musicians create music for the future, infected with so many influences it's mind blowing. Rockin Hardware meets hip-hop software on the dancefloor in the most brilliantly orchestrated crossover clash of techno, rock, electro, punk, and wave yet. This is going to create some excitement and madness at the festival!

www.andvinyly.com/
www.daftwerk.com/
www.distco.co.uk/

n addition we've invited Tresor artist and techno star Joey Beltram, and well, the sparks will certainly fly. The legendary house DJ and Tresor electronic music pioneer Blake Baxter also gives it up on the decks for the bad and mean tech-house that has made him famous. More talent includes Berlin techno veteran and international star Alexander Kowalski, Brazil's DJ Murphy, Tresor Club resident Mad Max and Barelona's Moog Club resident techno maverick Miki Craven.

The festival has become one of Spain's biggest events. This year the festival weekend will bring some 40,000 people over the two days of music covering a spectrum of styles representing modern music today. With our Saturday night floor Tresor keeps its promise to continue piercing the pulse of contemporary electronic music, and we look forward to seeing all of our fans at the party!

Where:
Telefónica Arena Madrid
Recinto Ferial de la Casa de Campo
Calle de las Aves s/n.
Madrid, Spain

TRESOR FLOOR, SATURDAY 04 APRIL 2009

LINE-UP:

Joey Beltram
Blake Baxter
House of Fix - Live PA - premiere performance in Madrid!
Alexander Kowalski - Live PA
DJ Murphy
Mad Max
Miki Craven

Much more information at
www.klubbersday.es/

tresorberlin

This post has been edited by eYe-reEs: Mar 26 2009, 12:43

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Mar 26 2009, 13:10
Post #19

Tresor Records ALBUM OF THE WEEK! - Tresor.176 | Fumiya Tanaka | Unknown Possibility Vol. 2

Tresor Records spotlights the many now-classic releases on the Tresor label, specifically for our newsletter readers. The MP3 or CD formats of this week's album can be purchased in our shop at HALF PRICE this week only. In addition, we offer for you a FREE SONG DOWNLOAD from the album - the links are found below. All offers end Sunday, 29 March 2009.**

Easily Japan's most talented and knowledgeable Techno DJ, Fumiya Tanaka brought the sound of intense, minimal Techno to Japan during the early '90s and introduced thousands of club-goers to the best Detroit and German producers via his clubnights around Osaka and Tokyo. Born in Kyoto with a background in Punk, House, Techno, and Hip-Hop, he entered the dance scene in 1990 with DJ'ing and soon after forming Japan's first electronic-dance label, Torema Records (1993).

Tanaka's studio directions culminated in his first CD-mix albums "I Am Not A DJ" (Torema, 1995) and "Mix-Up Vol. 4" (Sony, 1996), followed in 1998 by his debut artist-album and first production album: 1998's "Unknown Possibility, Vol. 1". The long-awaited "Unknown Possibility, Vol. 2" follow up (released in September 2001), exclusively on Tresor, features a stunning array of dancefloor and more experimental sounds. Nine tracks of blinding Techno for hard crowds, wreaking post-modern, crunchy loopism via tough, tool technology.

Tracklisting:

01. Drive #1 (1+2) - (12:25)
02. Drive #2 - (12:28)
03. Drive #2 (Edit) - (4:56)
04. Drive #8 (1+2) - (7:46) Free Download Here **
05. Drive #9 (1+2) - (9:06)
06. Drive #6 - (9:16)
07. Drive ä#3 (Version 1) - (5:58)
08. Drive #4 - (6:47)
09. Drive #5 (Edit) - (5:17)

- ** Buy the full album CD version of "Unknown Possibility Vol. 2" for the reduced price of only 4.99€!
Order info here

- ** Download the full album MP3 version of "Unknown Possibility Vol. 2" for only 2.49€!
Download info here

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Nov 11 2009, 10:09
Post #20

OUT NOW! Tresor.235CD: Oscar Mulero Tresor Mix - "Under Review". 30 classic Tresor tracks compiled by Mr. Mulero for a techno mix of champions. Plus: the Spanish electronic music hero talks about the "making of" this release!

Oscar Mulero is today counted among the world's most respected and talented techno DJ's. The Spanish artist entered the Tresor spectrum already at the turn of the century as a guest in Tresor Club and entered into the label's universe via his excellent remix of Pacou's track Diagonal on his "Last Man Standing" EP in 2004 (Tresor.209). It was clear that the powerhouse genius of this electronic music artist would continue to collaborate with Tresor, and in 2007 he released the sublime EP "Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow" (Tresor.230): rugged techno with sequencer wizardry that was an instant best-seller in our shop.

Now Mulero delivers an extraordinary mix of Tresor classics, many long out-of-print and some never released on CD or digital formats. 30 Tracks incl. Jeff Mills ("Flood", "Robot Replica", "Late Night"; X-101 ("Sonic Destroyer"); X-103 ("10,000 Chariots") ; Drexciya ("Dr. Blowfins Black Storm", "Under Sea Disturbances"); Surgeon ("Box", "At The Heart Of It all"); Pacou ("The Guards", "Flex"); Model 500 ("Light Speed"); James Ruskin ("Lahaine" OVR Mix); Maurizio ("M4") and many more. These are mainly taken from Tresor vinyl releases, including 3 rare tracks newly remastered. The Spanish techno commandant is welcome in our library, and he's turned out a masterful mix of quintessential Tresor tracks that any fan of both Oscar Mulero and Tresor will be proud to own.

Oscar Mulero about his work: "When the guys at Tresor asked me to do a dj mixed CD I felt more than happy. Tresor has been one of the key labels in my musical background, one of the labels more significant and relevant inside the history of the electronic music, even more if we talk about techno, a label that I have used very much in my DJ sets and that I have taken as a reference to form my style as DJ and producer. Another happy circumstance was the possibility of having the entire label's catalogue to choose among. Which means part of the best recent electronic music made in the last 20 years. This retrospective music selection gives me room to put together classic material as well as brand new stuff, merging different ages in one mix, ranging from electro to Detroit techno to whatever.
This was not a hard work for me as I still use a lot of that stuff in my recent sets, specially the tracks from the X-series. Although it's mainly a techno mix, it also includes weird electro experiments from Drexciya, a must for the understanding and developing of the electro sound of founders and designers, and one of my main influences as a producer. I've always thought that the more styles you manage, the more you open your message, that's why I've chosen to make a risky mix instead of a bunch of unreleased stuff or tracks for my self-promotion. The mix title is all about this: bring the past into the present to redesign the future. This is an homage to a label, not to a DJ.

The main reason for featuring so many Jeff Mills' tracks in this mix is the futurism and risk that emanate from them after the years, as well as them being essential for understanding the label's philosophy and the development of Techno in the world. For the new techno crowds this could be a little bit hidden and I think is a good moment to introduce them to a new generation. Also Jeff's tracks have been a major influence for me as a DJ and producer, and have helped me to develop my actual vision on techno."

Oscar Mulero - Tresor Mix: Under Review buy it here!

http://www.oscarmulero.com

Tracklist:

01. Shifted Phases - Dance Of The Celestial Druids (Tresor.196)
02. Sterac - Liteon (Tresor.143)
03. Infiniti - Sunlight (Tresor.048)
04. Model 500 - Light Speed (Tresor.164: Archive 01 - Sirius Is A Freund)
05. Sterac - Spector (Tresor.143)
06. Daniel Bell - Acid Phreak (Tresor.164: Archive 01 - Sirius Is A Freund)
07. Drexciya - Triangular Hydrogen Strain (Tresor.129)
08. Infiniti - Electric Circus (Tresor.105)
09. James Ruskin - Lahaine (Tresor.232)
10. Robert Hood - Home (Tresor.077)
11. Jeff Mills - Flood (Tresor.155)
12. Robert Hood - Minus (Tresor.077)
13. Jeff Mills - Robot Replica (Tresor.155)
14. Scan 7 - Random Soul (Tresor.121)
15. Pacou - The Guards (Tresor.099)
16. Pacou - Flex (Tresor.220)
17. Pacou - Decay - Surgeon Remix (Tresor.068)
18. Female - Serve Re-Group Edit (Tresor.220)
19. Oscar Mulero - Still The One I Was (Tresor.230)
20. X-103 - 10.000 Chariots (Tresor.012)
21. Jeff Mills - Late Night (Tresor.011)
22. X-101 - Sonic Destroyer (Tresor.001)
23. Pacou - Fuel (Tresor.138)
24. Surgeon - Box (Tresor.069)
25. Surgeon - At The Heart Of It All (Tresor.117)
26. Drexciya - Dr. Blowfin's Black Storm Stabilizing Spheres (Tresor.181)
27. Drexciya - Under Sea Disturbances (Tresor.181)
28. Jeff Mills - The Keeping Of The Kept (Tresor.155)
29. Maurizio - M4 (Tresor.131)
30. Drexciya - Andreaen Sand Dunes (Tresor.129)

Tresor Berlin

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: April 22, 2024 16:02