http://www.myspace.com/nilshess

2nd floor:
Nakadia
http://www.myspace.com/nakadia

@ Lazareti, Dubrovnik

ticket price: 120kn

GATE 2009 – 10 jubilarni novogodišnji party u Lazaretima
GET FUCKED na glavnom flooru
Poznati londonski dvojac čudesnog naziva i još čudesnijeg osjećaja za glazbu i partiju, po drugi put dolazi u Dubrovnik i to ove godine, kada Lazareti slave deseti, jubilarni i posljednji Gate. Tako je, deseti uzastopni … Nakon ovogodišnjeg Gatea, više ništa neće biti isto. Klub će u novu godinu zaploviti nekim novim vodama , sa potpuno novim konceptom i načinom rada. Stoga organizatori pozivaju sve bivše, sadašnje i buduće prijatelje kluba na gusto zbijanje u drevnoj lađi i zajednički & dostojanstven oproštaj od Gate-a. Ove godine ujedno će se obilježit 10 godina jednog sveukupnog postojanja scene elektronske glazbe i clubbinga u Dubrovniku ..

Bit će organizirana 2 floora. Na jednom će nastupiti GET FUCKED - Nathan Coles I Nils Hess (fabric, wiggle, eukatech ) a na drugom prekrasna Tajlandska Dj-ica Nakadia koja uz to svira jako dobru glazbu.. Uz njih izmjenjivati će se naši domaći djevi koji su nosili scenu u proteklom razdoblju..

About Nathan Coles
If he hadn’t been born you’d have to invent him. That’s Nathan Coles. Born in London, Nathan was weaned on a diet of Rare Groove, Dub, Soul and Electro. Like many free-spirited children of the Acid House revolution, Nathan had his musical epiphany at such seminal clubs as Spectrum at Heaven and the Sunrise parties in the late 80s, where the metronomic thud of the first generation of House music entranced a whole generation. The biggest musical movement since Rock n’ Roll was born and Nathan was there at the very beginning, cocked and loaded, ready to make his mark. Armed with a 10000 watt grin, charm by the bucket load, and almost superhuman reserves of stamina, Nathan bumped and hustled his way into the hot, humid netherworld of the Warehouse party scene and, in alliance with Mr C launched the legendary Release parties. These parties were hot tickets, the huge success of which could only add further lustre to Nathan’s rapidly burgeoning reputation as an underground House DJ of great talent. It was in 1994 however that Nathan really cemented his lofty position in House Music’s Hall of Fame when he and Terry Francis launched the legendary Wiggle parties, and in the process, gave birth to musical movement now known as Tech-House. Arguably the best Tech-House party of them all, Wiggle’s far-reaching reputation as the party to end all parties was finally officially recognized when it was nominated for ‘Best Underground Club’ at the Muzik Magazine/SAS awards in 1998.

In this respect Nathan can justifiably be called a musical pioneer, having spent the last 15 years as a kind of roving ambassador of Tech-House, laying down rapturously-received sets of loose-limbed, funk-fuelled House in an array of fantastic venues all over the world, such as: D Edge and Lov E (Sao Paulo), SpiritSound (Play del Carmen, Mexico), The Milkwegg (Amsterdam), OfCorso (Rotterdam), Bora Bora, Underground & Space (Ibiza), The Zouk Club (Singapore) Aria (Montreal), Folis Pigalle & The Rex (Paris), Roxy & Summer Of Love (Czech Republic), Stalker (Amsterdam), The Bomb (Nottingham) The End, Turnmills (London) as well as holding down his residency at FABRIC in London where he never ceases to raise the temperature to boiling point.

In light of his Dj’ing reputation it is of no great surprise therefore that Nathan has also acquired a reputation as an excellent producer as well. Over the last 10 years he has built up an essential portfolio of House and Breaks releases on an array of imprints such as Loaded, Visitor, Plank, 10 Kilo, Big Chief and Household Recordings, picking up critical plaudits along the way such as ‘Essential Release Of The Month’ in Muzik magazine for his two Get Fucked albums. He has worked with the best as well including such production luminaries as Nils Hess (as Get Fucked), Matthew B (Mashupheadz), Asad Rizvi (Two Right Wrongans) and Terry Francis (The Delinquents/Housey Doingz). Having recently built a studio at his home in SE London you can expect a slew of super-funky releases to hit the shops on a regular basis from now on.
After 15 years of Rocking The House Nathan thankfully shows no signs of slowing down. Indeed, like a fine wine he surely gets better with age, where his almost telepathic ability to read a crowd, immaculate taste in music and flawless mixing abilities never cease to amaze and astound. Long live The Crown prince of Tech-House, Nathan Coles. Long may he reign….

About Nils Hess
With three decades of dance music heritage to his credit, and a passion for music that is as infectious as his grin, it comes as no surprise that DJ and Producer Nils Hess knows a thing or two about getting the party started. Nils’ career began on a beach in England’s North East in 1988. Within two years the Cleethorpes beach parties were pulling in 2000 ravers and an offer of a residency at the Customs House in Grimsby - hosting one of the UK’s first all nighters - was quick to follow. Moving to London in 1991, Nils’ weekends saw journeys to Germany under the guise of the Puppetmaster to play breaks and hardcore at Milk and later techno and house at Omen, Tresor and Tribal Gathering. But things were looking lively in London too. Back In the UK he soon started his own night at the Fridge in Brixton, with guests including Colin Dale, Colin Favour and Carl Cox. Silverfish, the influential record store and cyber art space, gave Nils his first taste of running a store and managing labels and following its closure in 1996 he wasted no time in opening a new record shop, the now legendary Eukatech, with his brother Hans and Marco Lenzi. Nils worked on his Eukatech and Eukahouse labels releasing tracks from DJs such as Chris Liebing and Armand Van Helden as well as his own releases with Nathan Coles under the Get F**cked moniker. Their sound captured London’s tech-house scene and their second album Wet Dreams reached No 9 in Muzik Magazine’s top albums of 2000. Best Independent Label at the Muzik Magazine awards followed in 2001. Nils started to play at Heaven, Fabric, Turnmills, Cocoon at The End, Home, Gatecrasher and Rennaisance and in 2002 was named one of Ministry Magazine’s Top 5 Stars. Since then Nils has played internationally at many clubs including Space, Bora Bora, Pacha and Underground (Ibiza), The Roxy and Summer of Love (Prague) and in 2004 spent 6 weeks on tour in South America. In 2005 Nils became a resident at London’s first after hours carry-on party; Jaded and continued to rock the garden on a weekly basis when the Ibiza style party moved to The Egg club. Summer 2006 saw Nils bag a residency at Wax, 93 Feet East’s Sunday festival themed mish-mash with the Secret Sundaze outfit. Nils’ tracks have been recently put on club compilations; Tight with Henry Cullen on Bora Bora mixed by DJ Gee and Lifeful with Henry Cullen on New York’s uber cool Sullivan Rooms remixed by DJ Amos. Remix projects include work for DJ Pierre, Eminem, Oliver Lieb and George Morell. Expect releases with Henry Cullen and new Get F**ked sounds to be unleashed from the studio sometime soon. A prolific Producer, you’ll find Nils moonlighting under a number of aliases including Flunkies for Loaded (Skint Records) and the ever popular Get F**cked. You can currently experience his musical enthusiasm at his London residencies; Breakfast at The Egg, Retox at Sosho and 54 where he plays house and techno fused electro.

Get Fucked Live @ Lazareti, Dubrovnik - 11.06.2004 - part01.mp3
http://clubpages.org/download/2004/Get%20F...0-%20part01.mp3

Get Fucked Live @ Lazareti, Dubrovnik - 11.06.2004 - part02.mp3
http://clubpages.org/download/2004/Get%20F...0-%20part02.mp3

Get Fucked Live @ Lazareti, Dubrovnik - 11.06.2004 - part03.mp3
http://clubpages.org/download/2004/Get%20F...0-%20part03.mp3

This post has been edited by tino: Nov 25 2008, 12:52
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Oct 31 2008, 19:54
Post #2

I1 Ambivalent

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,186

ako se nevaram dva vrlo slicna floora... unsure.gif

+Quote Post
TrancEfreak
post Oct 31 2008, 20:44
Post #3

provokator

Member No.: 41

loseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

+Quote Post
new_face
post Oct 31 2008, 21:02
Post #4

Sick Posting Freak

Group: Memberz
Member No.: 261

coles i hess su vec bili u lazama... nisam bio zadnji put... za ovaj... neznam jos.

+Quote Post
TrancEfreak
post Oct 31 2008, 21:03
Post #5

provokator

ma pregledao sam hesu i nakadii myspace, loseeeee do boli. Uostalom ja sam poznat da nevolim ovaku muziku, pinki linki.....

Valjda ce u Factroyu bit sto dobro, ako ne - Lozica i private party, nema cetvrte.

+Quote Post
torres
post Oct 31 2008, 22:48
Post #6

Sick Posting Freak

Member No.: 1,313

e, cuo sam za ovu picu da vrti dobru glazbu, da je educirana i da ima spiku..vidio nesto,.
nemam setova, ako ima neko, salji, bas me zanima..
ali live neki, jebes promo..

+Quote Post
spinDoctor
post Oct 31 2008, 22:58
Post #7

Wierd Member

Member No.: 7,775

QUOTE (TrancEfreak @ October 31, 2008 09:03 pm)
ma pregledao sam hesu i nakadii myspace, loseeeee do boli. Uostalom ja sam poznat da nevolim ovaku muziku, pinki linki.....

Valjda ce u Factroyu bit sto dobro, ako ne - Lozica i private party, nema cetvrte.

Napravit ćemo već neku zabavu..... biggrin.gif djparty.gif Ovo zasad mi je boring sleep.gif

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Nov 1 2008, 05:36
Post #8

I1 Ambivalent

QUOTE (torres @ October 31, 2008 10:48 pm)

http://www.friday-mix.com/2008/09/fm28-nak...-in-russia.html - audio

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=391739297 - audio

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Gai0LC6K24c - video 7min

+Quote Post
tR!P
post Nov 1 2008, 08:25
Post #9

Member No.: 955

QUOTE (torres @ October 31, 2008 10:48 pm)
e, cuo sam za ovu picu da vrti dobru glazbu, da je educirana i da ima spiku..vidio nesto,.

!!!

+Quote Post
kejt
post Nov 1 2008, 10:41
Post #10

Member No.: 18

ljudi....ovo ce bit super zabava,vjerujte meni staroj tekkerici hhehheh s njima dvoje je uvijek zabava do jaja

blago vam se,nisam za Novu dole sad.gif

jel se zna sto ce bit za Božic??

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Nov 1 2008, 10:53
Post #11

I1 Ambivalent

nathan coles (a i niles hess) je vrhunski u svom zanru, al mislim da nista od nekog vele skakanja unsure.gif

+Quote Post
TrancEfreak
post Nov 1 2008, 10:58
Post #12

provokator

QUOTE (-I1- @ November 01, 2008 10:53 am)
nathan coles (a i niles hess) je vrhunski u svom zanru, al mislim da nista od nekog vele skakanja unsure.gif

To.

+Quote Post
kejt
post Nov 1 2008, 11:00
Post #13

Member No.: 18

bitno je da prenose dobru vibru na ljude,uopce necete skontat da je laganini mjuza,100%

jer jebes lupanje kad je dj u svom filmu i ne pogleda publiku tokom svirke,oni to zasigurno nisu

+Quote Post
tR!P
post Nov 1 2008, 11:23
Post #14

QUOTE (kejt @ November 01, 2008 10:41 am)
jel se zna sto ce bit za Božic??

U Factory (Ljubljanu) na masakr acclaim.gif

This post has been edited by tR!P: Nov 1 2008, 11:24

+Quote Post
tR!P
post Nov 1 2008, 11:23
Post #15

QUOTE (kejt @ November 01, 2008 11:00 am)
jer jebes lupanje kad je dj u svom filmu i ne pogleda publiku tokom svirke,oni to zasigurno nisu

!!!

+Quote Post
davidian
post Nov 1 2008, 16:43
Post #16

Member No.: 1,345

Nakadia u Piranhi: Najljepša azijska DJ-ica stiže u Zagreb

PURE PIRANHA nastavlja s ponudom za ludi i nezaboravni noćni provod. U petak, 14. studenoga, Piranha ugošćuje Nakadiju. Najbolja i najljepša DJ-ica Nakadia svoju priču je započela prije sedam godina u Parizu sa željom da postane supermodel. Taj cilj je i ispunila noseći revije poznatih i uspješnih dizajnera. U manekenskoj karijeri glumila je u reklamnim kampanjama nekih poznatih brendova.

Na putovanjima zbog manekenske karijere Nakadia je upoznala mnoge uspješne glazbenike s kojima se počela sve češće družiti, dok se i sama nije zaljubila u dance glazbu. Karijeru je započela uz pomoć nekih od najboljih svjetskih DJ-a: WestBam, Timo Maas i Afrika Islam neki su od njih. Glazbu je počela puštati već 2002. godine, a od tada broji velike uspjehe.

"Cijeli svijet je jedan veliki plesni podij, a dobar DJ može biti iz bilo kojeg dijela svijeta", rekla je Nakadia. Najznačajnije nastupe imala je na zatvaranju Svjetskog nogometnog prvenstva 2006. i Loveparadeu. Samo tijekom 2005. godine održala je preko 120 nastupa u trideset država. Nastupala je u više od dvjesto različitih klubova diljem svijeta. Nakadia priznaje da joj izgled zasigurno pomaže u dobivanju brojnih gaža, na kojima je imala prilike usavršiti umijeće svojeg posla, a dodala je da joj izgled daje sigurnosti "kako kod menadžera, tako i kod publike".

Pure Piranha će uz nastup house DJ-ice održati i promociju njenog novog spota "Love in your eyes". Vidimo se 14. studenoga na partyju najljepše DJ-ice iz Azije.

http://www.index.hr/xmag/clanak/nightlife/...eb-/408043.aspx

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Nov 1 2008, 16:45
Post #17

I1 Ambivalent

kakve li su ostale ako je ova najljepsa... wacko.gif laugh.gif

..a ljudi moji, ona bi kao trebala bit nesto poznata, jel?? ja nikad cuo za nju... mellow.gif

+Quote Post
tR!P
post Nov 1 2008, 16:51
Post #18

QUOTE (-I1- @ November 01, 2008 04:45 pm)
kakve li su ostale ako je ova najljepsa... wacko.gif laugh.gif

..a ljudi moji, ona bi kao trebala bit nesto poznata, jel?? ja nikad cuo za nju... mellow.gif

Legenda biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
eYe-reEs
post Nov 1 2008, 17:47
Post #19

Member No.: 19

pichka ko pichka.. get fucked se ceka!! najbolji i najplesniji tech house koji sam ikad cula... bilo je odlicno prosli put kad su bili .. legende su totalne ... moglo bi biti dobro biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
..zo...
post Nov 1 2008, 18:50
Post #20

Sick Posting Freak

Member No.: 1,393

QUOTE (eYe-reEs @ November 01, 2008 05:47 pm)
pichka ko pichka.. get fucked se ceka!! najbolji i najplesniji tech house koji sam ikad cula... bilo je odlicno prosli put kad su bili .. legende su totalne ... moglo bi biti dobro biggrin.gif

sijecham se toga partyja kao da je jucher bio... 6.11.2004. mene maloga seka vodila, i bilo mi je super... biggrin.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: June 21, 2018 11:25