tino
post Dec 14 2005, 00:26
Post #1

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

http://www.archive.org/audio/netlabels.php

c/p
Welcome to the Netlabels collection at the Internet Archive. This collection hosts complete, freely downloadable/streamable, often Creative Commons-licensed catalogs of 'virtual record labels'.

These 'netlabels' are non-profit, community-built entities dedicated to providing high quality, non-commercial, freely distributable MP3/OGG-format music for online download in a multitude of genres. Styles include:

- melodic electronica (e.g. Observatory Online, Please Do Something )
- minimal house (e.g. Thinner, Textone )
- exotica/kitsch/eclectic (e.g. Comfort Stand)
- rock/mellower indie (e.g. Sundays In Spring, MASA Records, Sessions )
- retro bleep (e.g. 8 Bit Peoples)
- ambient/noise (e.g. Webbed Hand Records, Orgasmo Macabro, Zeromoon, Hazard Records )

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Sep 12 2010, 18:36
Post #2

I1 Ambivalent

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3,186

Deafness Records is back after a relaxing summer break to make the workdays more colourful with its unique music. The 23rd release is a compliation that features a variety of genres naturally, all from the world of 4/4 grooves. The 11 exclusive tracks include works from Muzikfabrik (the artist's just been signed to Robbie Riviera's Juicy Traxx label), GabeeN, supported by Dave Clarke, Dorian Knox the oldtimer of Budapest's techno scene or Bourne, owner of Oversized Records. What is more Julio Escalante is back once again from Portugal. The rest of the release features all the upcoming talented producers from Hungary who also helped with their intense music to realise the first compilation of the label.

[DFNSS023] VA - Deafness Records CD One

Selected by Streako

Catalog#: DFNSS023
Format: 11 x Mp3 file, 320 kbps
Released: 11 Sep 2010
Genre: Electronic
Style: Tech-house, House, Minimal, Techno, Electro

Tracklist:

01. Streako & B-Squit - Shibuya
02. Muzikfabrik - CSO
03. Kade - Black Sun
04. Bourne - Simply Clever
05. Julio Escalante - Madalena Underground
06. Dorian Knox - Spectral Location
07. GabeeN - Crackle
08. Firedog - Vocabularity Of Sound
09. PaulMeth - Lies
10. Progsolution - Travel With Me
11. Nene - Streets Of Mind (Streako remix)

Download: http://bit.ly/cr5KaD

This post has been edited by -I1-: Sep 12 2010, 18:39

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Sep 12 2010, 19:21
Post #3

I1 Ambivalent

[AE037]The Bee - Go To The Playground

Artist: The Bee
Title: Go To The Playground
Label: Audioexit Records
Cat. Nr: AE037
Quality: 320 kbps; mp3
Year: 2010

DOWNLOAD

Hungarian The Bee comes with fresh sound this year, 4 tracks of Go To The Playground is more developed than his last release, AeTech004, showing that Bee is moving forward with the actual styles. 'Blues Company' is a modern techno piece (with crazy cello sampling), written for the dancefloors, isn't it? 2nd track 'Minifunk' is more minimal-electro like, but it comes to an end with hard, industrial noises, nice backround sounds. 'Slow Tech Fusion' is varied but mellow work. The closing 'Travelling' is a good piece for this summer, organic like a coctail, cool like the ice in it.

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Sep 12 2010, 19:36
Post #4

I1 Ambivalent

[AE038] PLASTIC LOOPZ Inner Fear

Szabolcs (Plastic Loopz)'s latest release was under the alias Blue Awakening. Now he returns to his roots and showing his real sound, giving us a nice pumping. Inner Fear has fresh sounds and keeps that level what opening Seppuku reaches. Interesting and complex piece is that Seppuku. Rage, the next track is a real party track with slapping basses and sharp hihats, we hope that it will be played often in your sets and podcasts. The main track, Inner Fear is an offbeat piece, aligned to the original ars poetica of the label. 2 Remixes for closing: first is the remix of Inner Fear by Balatro, and the second is Balatro's Demon Arrived (from the release 'Quoz' - this is one of the most loved release of Audioexit) by Plastic Loopz.

DOWNLOAD

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Sep 20 2010, 14:49
Post #5

I1 Ambivalent

Catharsis (Catarsis in Spanish) is the emotional cleansing of the audience and/or characters in a play. In relation to drama it is an extreme change in emotion resulting from strong feelings of sorrow, fear, pity, or laughter; this result has been described as a purification or a purging of such emotions (whether those of the characters in the play or of the audience). Get ready to feel the Catarsis!

Four tracks, three by Drugstore and one by Neonicle (remixed by Drugstore) are the heart of SM014, our new EP. Top quality minimal techno, a must have EP if you like electronic dancing music!

SM014: Drugstore – Catarsis EP
001 - Drugstore – Catarsis
002 - Drugstore – Oasis
003 - Drugstore – Satori
003 - Neonicle – Serenade of Cemeteries (Drugstore remix)

Download
http://sonicsquirrel.net/get/release/zip/10472
http://www.archive.org/download/SM014_Drug..._CatarsisEP.zip

More info about Subversive Media
http://www.subversivemedia.org/

Artwork & Cover Design by Niktoprojekt / www.niktoprojekt.com

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Sep 28 2010, 07:15
Post #6

I1 Ambivalent

V.A. l Elektrotribe 4 Years Sampler l EKTSR00001 l

The leading electronic music label Elektrotribe is celebrating its 4 years!
To thanks all of you who are supporting the label & its artists since the very beginning, we are releasing a free sampler featuring a selection of music that marked the early years of the label!
We hope you ll enjoy the tracks, and look forward to see you around the globe for the next tour dates!
The 4 Years sampler includes music by Animaltek (USA), Sozonov & Lera (RU), Moog Conspiracy & Breger (DE), Torro Remote (UK) & Jalebee Cartel (IN)
This music is for you , your friends, and all the people you want to share it with!

direct DL
mirror DL

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Oct 2 2010, 07:02
Post #7

I1 Ambivalent

I wanted to put up a note that I'm going through the DAT masters I'd found (that still worked) and transferring up the back catalog of tracks from vinyl releases over the years for you to have digitally at full resolution, for free, if interested.

There are a number of cassette tapes from the early 1990's that have been transferred before I had a DAT and before any releases were created for labels. Some funny stuff when I go back and listen to it now.

There will be a grouping of releases added that were never available on vinyl as well, but I want to work through making sure I've found everything that people have been trying to track down first.

One note about Bandcamp, they've capped the free downloads now at a couple hundred each month (streaming will continue unlimited so you can listen to all tracks in full), but for $9 I can buy additional sets of 200 so if people are leaving coin for any tracks they will be using, it will just go back into keeping more stuff available for others. Please don't feel like you are obligated to leave anything, I just wanted to make you aware, if it tries to prompt for a minimum amount, then the thresholds been met and it may be another few days until it resets for the freebies.

Enjoy and thank you for supporting the music over the years with the records you have purchased and played.

Paul Birken

http://paulbirken.bandcamp.com/

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Oct 15 2010, 12:11
Post #8

I1 Ambivalent

[CODA NETLABEL 013] Drugstore - Eclectic EP

01 - Balearic
02 - Acid
03 - Seven Years
04 - Lacandonia
05 - Metatron

Free download
http://www.archive.org/download/CODA013_Dr..._EclecticEP.zip

More info about CODA NETLABEL
http://www.codanetlabel.com

Artwork by BeatXaueN
Released by: Coda Netlabel
Release/catalogue number: CODA013
Release date: Oct 14, 2010

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Oct 31 2010, 09:14
Post #9

I1 Ambivalent

We proudly present you the second part of Tranporta Records free release In Dust And Rail EP. The first part was quite succesful as we very gladly found out from some feedback we had received. The second part comes with more experimental stuff from Swarm Intelligence, Dialect, Cyp and Pluge. Here you have the link, we hope you will enjoy the listening, let us know.

TRACKLIST:
1. Swarm Intelligence – Phases (5:50)
2. Dialect – Supervision (6:30)
3. Cyp – Plus (4:30)
4. Pluge – Identify Your Position (7:45)

DOWNLOAD

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Nov 9 2010, 09:57
Post #10

I1 Ambivalent

Manifest Northwest Recordings [MNW011]
Artist: Kalter Ende
Title: Zodiako

Catalog Number: MNW011
Release Date: Nov 07, 2010
Direct Download: [CLICK ME] or [CLICK ME]

Tracklist:
:: 01 Kalter Ende - Custe [4:53][135bpm]
:: 02 Kalter Ende - Replace [5:36][136bpm]
:: 03 Kalter Ende - Zodiako [6:31][135bpm]

The folks in Spain have proven themselves time and time again, and here is a perfect example of some more tasty music coming from the region. Custe opens up this release with interesting track- part breakbeat, part electro, and all techno! The perfect soundtrack for lazy days and mind-melting nights. Haunting and daunting at the same time, Replace continues the pace. Highly percussive with little room for melody, this track nonetheless can be quite trance inducing. Finishing things up with the title track, Zodiako blends all of the elements that make up a good track and shoves them through your speakers with maximum force. Some things in life are hit and miss, but Kalter Ende has shown us here that there can sometimes be all hits and no misses!

Cover: As the Earth spins on its axis, the sky seems to rotate around us. This motion, called diurnal motion, produces the beautiful concentric trails traced by stars during time exposures. Partial-circle star trails are pictured above over Grants Pass, Oregon, USA last month. Near the middle of the circles is the North Celestial Pole (NCP), easily identified as the point in the sky at the center of all the star trail arcs. The star Polaris, commonly known as the North Star, made the very short bright circle near the NCP. About 12,000 years ago, the bright star Vega was the North Star, and in about 14,000 years, as the Earth's spin axis slowly continues to precess, Vega will become the North Star again. (Source: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap090909.html)

Cover photo originally by Joshua Bury and used here with explicit permission. For more great photos, please visit Joshua's Flickr page!

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Jan 8 2011, 12:00
Post #11

I1 Ambivalent

Hi people ( :

These were released for Teskoba Recordings (except 3rd) but for some unhumane

reason removed from mentioned label recently. 3rd track is released as a free

download for PK Records and is available as such still.

Here you have mastered wavs with respective credits to peeps who shaped the final

sound. Black Monolith Studios London and S-tek (Audiolabor) GER.

Tunes made by Non-Linear @ Audioworkshop Studio in the period 2008-2010.

Share, play, emit, mix.

Peace and love.

M.

http://www.concretedjz.com/audio/Non-Linear_-_Signal.wav
http://www.concretedjz.com/audio/Non-Linea..._BMS_Master.wav
http://www.concretedjz.com/audio/Non-Linea...ed_by_S-Tek.wav

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Jan 10 2011, 20:55
Post #12

I1 Ambivalent

[Offaudio 070] Drugstore - Razor EP

Artist: Drugstore
Style: Techno
Release Date: 10-01-2011
Release Catalogue: Offaudio 070
Quality: 320 kbps

Tracks:
1 Razor (06:45)
2 Lady Nada (06:33)
3 Depth Charge (06:16)
4 Black Opps (06:00)

Download: http://www.offaudio.com/rel.php?rel=70

Info About Offaudio Netlabel: http://www.offaudio.com/index.php

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Jan 25 2011, 11:49
Post #13

I1 Ambivalent

MP3 | Inigo Kennedy - Distant Circles - ASY|MP3|020 - FREE!

Inigo Kennedy announces Distant Circles - the twentieth FREE release for his Asymmetric|MP3 project.

Distant Circles is available as a FREE MP3 release and consists of five essential new tracks Albedo, Caverns, Skedaddle, Jupiter and Disorder.

The release is downloadable at NO COST via the Asymmetric website:

www.asymmetric.co.uk

The tracks are encoded using LAME at a constant bit-rate of 320Kb/s.

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Mar 10 2011, 10:53
Post #14

I1 Ambivalent

c/p: http://robertpain.wordpress.com/

Robert Pain's Black Queen

Black Queen all tracks written and produced by robert pain Album is free to download.
Download the whole album via sendspace. http://www.sendspace.com/file/6tdyfx

About

Zagreb based producer. Dark and deep sounds.

Robert Pain on Soundcloud

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Aug 2 2011, 16:58
Post #15

I1 Ambivalent

Various Artist – Acceptance (trust001)

A free techno compilation including tracks from: Black Smith Craft / Kazuya & Sagae Kawakami / Inigo Kennedy / Casual Violence / SubSpace / Path Reference / Oliver Kucera / Blind Summit / Siege / Deadsound / Balatro / Hostile / Skirt / Sean Matters / Teemu Touminen / Voidloss / Dialect / Sceptical C / ExtraKt / Systemic / Tomohiko Sagae / Doktrin / Lapse and more!

http://www.hardtechno.lt/various-artist-acceptance-trust001/

Acceptance by trust_recordings

+Quote Post
-I1-
post Sep 24 2011, 08:17
Post #16

I1 Ambivalent

Catalog#: Cicuta001
Format: 6 × File, MP3, EP, 320 kbps
Released: 15 Sep 2011
Style: Techno

01. Kike Pravda - Quantum
02. Vegim - Librium
03. i1 Ambivalent - Home
04. Mootiv – Work’Em Out
05. One D & Edrian Sailing – Growing Shadows
06. Drugstore - Udayan

Free download @ http://cicutanetlabel.com/release-001/

[CICUTA 001] V.A. - Apgar EP (free download @ http://cicutanetlabel.com) by Cicuta Netlabel

Some Feedbacks:

Cool EP gentlemen!. This label will definetly fill an empty void of techno netlabels. As for this first release, I really like Growing Shadows but the others are nice as well. Mastering sounds proper too!
Mattias Fridell (Mastertraxx, Planet Rhytmic, Audio Assault, SW)

I1 ambivalent & Kike tracks for me
Kr!z (Token Records, BE)

Geniales todos los temas!!! Un gran comienzo!!! Con la desaparición de Antiritmo y Offaudio hace falta un poco de buen techno en la escena netlabel española!!
Hermético (Inoquo Netlabel, ES)

The work from Vegim, i1 Ambivalent and Drugstore is really resonating with me at Darkfloor on this compilation EP. Of the 6 tracks that constitute this netlabels inception release these 3 are the darker and fit our vibe well. Expect support for these on air and in my sets.
DVNT (Mantis Radio, UK)

We like Kike Parvda track very much. Support for this project from Drugstore.
Concrete Djz (Armatura Records, RS)

I will play Home and Quantum!
Andreas Florin (We call it Hard, Planet Rhytmic, Subsequent, Take More Music, DE)

Congrats for the first one. The playlist looks great. Much diversity of techno inside there. My favourite track it’s he first one by Kike but it’s a solid release in general.
Peter Arendt (Heaven To Hell Records, UK)

Some great sounds on there. My personal favourites are Kike Pravda and i1 Ambivalent, they will be on the playlist for sure. And also full support for the label.
Doryk Aka P.C.M.N (Audio Exit, HU)

Really good sound. Nice to hear great techno on netlabels!! You’re the worthy “followers” of Antiritmo & Offtechno.
DJ L’embrouille (Mixotic, Loopzilla, FR)

El promo EP es bastante completo, lo usaré en mis sets en directo y radio Shows (DI.FM) New York y Spanish Wave ELECTIONRADIO.FM (Argentina)
Lady K (Nxt, Phrenetic Agency Sevilla)

Great tracks!. Vegim,Drugstore and i1 Ambivalent are my favs!
Stefano Infusino (Gynoid, HTH, Parallel 125, IT)

Some good driving techno tracks on this release! Good tracks for the modern techno floor, especially for the peak time hours at the club!
Patrick Krieger (M_REC, Elektrax, Sonntag Morgen, DE)

It is really amazing and good quality techno I found in this release !!!! Kike Pravda,Drugstore and Vegim are my favorite there. You did good job and I really hope some day I could join one of your releases!!!
Po (Ante-Rasa, Limetree, Afterstate, LV)

All the tracks are quite mature, well produced and built up in a very well thought out manner.
Probably my favorite track so far from the ep is Kike Pravda’s “Quantum”. I really like it’s deep and futuristic atmosphere. Also, that rythmic bass sound drives the track forward in a very satisfying way.
The second track from Vegim reminds me a little bit to oldschool off-beat tracks with some housey-tribalish vibe to it. I really like the nice, slow build-up after 3:20.
i1 Ambivalent’s song is also a bit nostalgic to me, especially in its rhytmic structure: straightforward techno with fast changes. The “vocals” and the few, -but well placed- ambient sounds give the track an interestingunique flavour.
Mootiv’s tracks stands out of the “crowd” for me, in a way i really like. Very melodic and progressive with a strong electro vibe to it.(in my opinion atleast). The way how the track starts to “open up” after 3:24 is really nice.
The next track has a kind of minimalistic character to it, with some nice changes and a quite “unsettling” synth line.
And than here is the 6th track, Udayan. It’s an interesting song from more than one aspects. Very atmospheric and hectic with all those vocals and synth sounds. The drastic change from around the 34 of the track makes the experience really complete.
Balatro (Audio Exit, HU)

+Quote Post
fromm
post Sep 25 2011, 12:01
Post #17

...delivered into the hands of indifference.

Member No.: 1,367

txm8 evo sad otkrio thread. poskido dosta toga, jedino ne mogu drugstore sa offaudio, mora da se sajt ugasio...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: December 08, 2019 06:37